Six things you don’t know about me
by You Have My Word
Dear Treasured Reader,
We are in a relationship, you and I, so it’s only fair that I tell you a bit about myself. Here are six things you may never have known about me:
1) I always put on my left shoe first.
2) I hate bananas [insert gag noise], but love banana bread.
3) I sleep with a teddy-bear at night.
4) I started playing piano because I broke my right-hand pinkie in a game of touch-rugby, and it needed to be exercised.
5) I brush my teeth when I’m stressed.
6) I have globophobia – fear of balloons.
It’s about give and take they say – in a relationship, that is. Would you care to tell me a bit about yourself?
As always, thanks for reading.
You have my word,